- Responsible for the delivery of a rolling programme of national events and facility openings, entailing a wide range of media duties
- Working alongside local/national press and external funding partners (The FA, the Premier League, the Department of Culture, Media and Sport and Sport England) to maximise publicity for the Football Foundation’s work and its broader role in the development of grassroots sport
- Writing calling notices, press releases, articles and event briefings for Ministers, MPs and current/former sports players
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Working from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?