1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
Without a doubt it was the best year of my life! The company culture is brilliant and the things you learn truly carry you through your last year of uni.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
10/10 The amount of work I have been trusted with is proof of how my team value my work
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Weekly catch ups and daily in formal chats to help develop throughout the year
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Very! But you are never bored and the work is great
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I couldn't have asked for more. I was able to manage multiple media partnerships for a number of titles
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I believe that even the simplest skill of getting up every day and going to work will assist me going forward and I cannot count how many other skills I have developed that have set me up for the future
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Friendly & Vibrant
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
From start to finish I have always know what is expected of me and my overall role
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
The firm invested in me by allowing me to manage vital parts of campaigns that had large costs to the business.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Extremely, my team already has 4 old interns and hopefully I will be able to add to this
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Yes, we formed great relationships over the year
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
I lived at home but the social aspect was expensive as the offices are in the middle of London
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Brilliant! As interns we have our favourite hotspots!
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
A few, my team took park in Tough Mudder through work