Commercial Operations at GE (General Electric)

Amersham Greater London
Administration/Secretarial

7.7/10

4.2

I really enjoyed my placement, I had a fantastic team which made the placement year for me.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at GE (General Electric)

I felt highly valued by my team, we are really close and get together outside of work for different occasions.

My manager has made my year at GE, he was really supportive and had my best interest throughout the year. I was able to get involved in many different things throughout the year.

During quarter ends I was quite busy, although throughout the year it was a good level.

I was given a lot of responsibility as I showed an interest in taking on more when I first started.

Gained skills I would have never developed at university.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at GE (General Electric)

The atmosphere was good, GE have a very relaxed culture.

My team have had previous interns so my placement was structured well. The interns had set tasks which are followed on to the next intern.

I felt my manager invested a large amount of his time training me to a really high standard. I was able to get involved in different things through his interest in making my placement year worthwhile.

Very Appealing

They're are a lot of Interns in Amersham, although outside of work it is difficult to do things as there isn't much of a nightlife. Although it is easy enough to travel into Central.

I chose to commute.

Not great, best to travel into central or Watford( cheaper option)

There was opportunities to get involved in Volunteering days outside of the office and different projects going on at the different sites.