Marketing Intern at Danone

4.3/5

4.7
4.4
3.8

I have really really enjoyed working at Danone. It has been amazing and a great learning experience.

I have created some fantastic relationships with my colleagues

The support, training and guidance given by my supervisor and management has gone above and beyond my expectations. I have learnt so much, and have felt really supported by my manager.

I was involved in a lot of fascinating campaigns and projects.

I was given quite a lot of responsibility during my placement, I was in support on some of the larger projects and was able to lead a few smaller projects.

What I have learnt at Danone are invaluable skills that I think prepare me really well for my next steps in my career.

Excellent.

Good organisation. Pretty much was always seamless

I was able to follow numerous amounts of courses and personal development sessions, and was even given a personal coach who helped me work through some of my development points.

It is really competitive and quite difficult to find future employment within the organisation. However I was really supported by my manager to do so!

Really great, socially and for sports.

Living and working in London is extremely expensive, but that is to be expected. And the salary that comes with it is appropriate for London.

The nightlife wasn't really one of my concerns.

Sports and socials were organised.