1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
Enjoyed working here a lot. The people made the placement but regarding the job itself, skills were not needed greatly.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Highly, the atmosphere was great
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Support was thee when we needed it, no question was a silly question
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Once core tasks were done we had to take it upon ourselvs to find things to do
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Not much repoonsibility. I belive this is due to there not being any to take and the size of the compnay
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I feel it did not improve my skills but gave me knowledge into how relatiopnships are at work and what I want to do in the future
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Great atomsphere. There was little pressure and we were left to get on with our work. The vibe was relaxed but everyone got their work done
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
I feel it could have been much better organised. There wasnt much structure or projects to get involved in
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
The job itself was not the best however the opportunities I got outside of the role were amazing. I completed volunteering with the compnay as well as seeing our products in the field (trip to a hospital). I got to have a meeting with a senior manager which really gave me insight to the global business. We were always allowed to take any opportunity with the business that we could find
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
There is not an opportunity to get a job witht them this year however candidates with a placement with them are looked on more preferably . I would be happy to work for the organization but in a different area.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Due to not being at the main sight the opportunits to get involved were more limited. However there are opportunities to get involved
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
living was abount £350 a month and socialising in Leeds and Headinlgey was student like
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Very good social scene
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Yes as mentiuoned above the compnay always had other opportuniiites going on.