marketing intern at L'Oreal

london Central London and City
Marketing

8.3/10

6.5

A lot of learning and training opportunity and nice working colleagues.

my manager is giving me a lot of knowledge and business context for most of the task I need to do, which is very helpful for me to understand the reason of doing the project and help me to better execute it.

it is always fast paced working environment, there is always new things coming up which is challenging but very beneficial to me

although there are certain amount of administrative and sending out ad-hoc tasks to do, I am also given quite a lot of responsibility to show my capability. For example I own a project and launched a Christmas product myself.

organisational skills, excel and powerpoint skiils, essential marketing 360 knowledge and there are constantly training courses or lunch and learn about other functions/areas that you are interested in.

relax and fun. everyone is busy but that doen't make the working environment stiff.

a lot of skills and software knowledge development.

I would be very interested in the potential opportunities within the organisation.

yes. there is intern newsletter and social facebook group.

haven't really calculate that...but it depends on what you do and where you going

good, restaurant and bars near river

not sure