2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
my manager is giving me a lot of knowledge and business context for most of the task I need to do, which is very helpful for me to understand the reason of doing the project and help me to better execute it.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
it is always fast paced working environment, there is always new things coming up which is challenging but very beneficial to me
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
although there are certain amount of administrative and sending out ad-hoc tasks to do, I am also given quite a lot of responsibility to show my capability. For example I own a project and launched a Christmas product myself.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
organisational skills, excel and powerpoint skiils, essential marketing 360 knowledge and there are constantly training courses or lunch and learn about other functions/areas that you are interested in.
Imagine yourself working at L'Oreal
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 14 roles at L'Oreal