Talent Acquisition Intern at Hilton

London Greater London
Human Resources Recruitment

9.3/10

It is the best possible internship! I learn so much and my managers make sure I get the most out of the internship

We are a very international team and everyone gets along very well with everyone. We have regular team activities.

I get a lot of support and guidance, however, I also have the possibility to work independently.

The amount of work is very balanced. I have different responsibilities and they work quite well together.

I have a lot of responsibility. However, if I need assistance, my managers are there to help or advise me.

I am learning so much during the internship. The skills I develop at the moment will not only affect my future job but also my personal life.

We have a very friendly and familiar atmosphere in the office.

I had a very detailed training schedule at the beginning and after 2 weeks I was fully trained for my job. During the placement I took over several responsibilities and got a lot of introductions and guidance for the new tasks.

I have never worked for a company that puts so much importance on training and development.

I definitely would like to stay with Hilton.

Very good relationships to my colleagues.

London is quite expensive in general. However, you can manage to live very well over here. Socialising is also possible due to the high density of pubs and clubs in every area.

In every area there are a lot of pubs and clubs.

London offers so much in regards to volunteering, sports activities, orchestras, culture, etc.