Marine Marketing Technician at Cummins

Daventry Europe
Financial Management

Cummins is a Top Employer

7.8/10

Lead Forecasting of European Middle East & African (EMEA) sales within the corporate web based environments and tools.
•Support development of Marketing Tools and Materials in support of the EME Accounts teams
•Develop and support with Cummins Marine Marketing global communications Exhibitions and show activity in EME
•Manage market data and develop summaries and reports
•Perform project work in support of EME High Horsepower Marine group
•Use of Main Frame and Web-based Corporate business tools
•Develop of skill sets within cross functional teams
•Coordinate international marine application engineering training

A very well thought and structured placement. I worked as a Marine Marketing Technician and had a good mentor who guided me through everything.

Cummins as a business treat you like a normal working employee and not just a "head-count" as some other organisation would. I was given real jobs that make an impact to the business and this made me feel very valuable to the organisation.

I had a weekly face-to-face meeting with my business and the guidance was spot on!

I was very busy but I valued every second of it!

I was given many responsibilities and grew me as a person. There were some responsibilities that lead to me working with regional leaders and attending meetings with company directors which was a shock.

Time management, people-skill, my personality has grown, more organised, confident, literate computing skills and I received technical training on engines!

The atmosphere is the office was like any other atmosphere in a cooperate business. It was busy but I perform best when I'm surrounded with people who make noise and are constantly moving.

It was 60% organised. The reason why I haven't give it a 100% is because the 60% was for me to organise what I wanted to learn from my placement.

The company has invested a lot in me by putting me in training and allowing me to visit customers and attend trade shows. It helped me build new connection and be exposed to different markets in the business.

Very appealing. I already am looking into Cummins graduate scheme!

I was the only placement student in my area but the colleagues were fantastic!

I lived with my parents and travelling by car.