Associate at PwC

St Helier Channel Islands

PwC is a Top Employer

8.7/10

Assurance department carrying out auditing tasks

Meeting clients at their respected locations.
Dealing with their financial statement preparation.

Asking them questions about their controls in place to mitigate fraud

testing line items of the financial statements and making sure they are presented in a true and fair manner.

Throughly enjoyed the job was given plenty of responsibility and learnt numerous additional skills

Extremely valued. Was always thanked for my contribution and even managers and directors were involved.

If you asked the manager for help they would help you. They were very supportive and directed me in the right directions, concerning areas of improvement

You will always been busy at PwC and would a fair few hours

Was given so much that I was even taking on clients by myself

My confidence and technical ability have developed to a good standard now and hopefully i will find the accounting modules and little easier than before.

All you could ask for in that they are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and always encouraging you to develop.

They have placement very year so knew what to expect.

The company paid for my accounting exams and provided feedback on each job i completed. They are not the top graduate employer for no reason.

Just recently in the Times, PwC stated they are offering 1800 jobs of the next year. So prospects look promising. They have offered me a job as well, which saves me looking around in my final year.

Most definitely. The office in Jersey is small so everyone gets to know one another. There were social events every month at least

Rent is expensive around £650 to £1000pm. But the socialising aspects is fanastic, everyone whats to get to know you.

Limited to three clubs but the standard of the clubs are fairly good

I played for the football PwC team twice a every week and there were numerous activities you could get involved in. From sports to charities.