Skin Care Marketing Intern at L'Oreal

Hammersmith Greater London
Marketing

L'Oreal is a Top Employer

8.2/10

Very much enjoyed. There are a lot of other interns in the same position as you. Great for the sociable aspects of the job.

Very much so. My team relied on me to assist them and vice versa.

Great deal of support from my manager. Even more so towards the end with my graduate scheme application.

I got busier as the year went on. But in doing so I became more upskilled in my job.

With time I was given more and more responsibility as I became more developed in my role.

More improved in terms of life skills and interacting with colleagues in the office.

Good. I felt comfortable asking questions and approaching people.

Very well organized. From start to finish. There was a lot of training throughout.

There were large amounts of trainings, ones that were compulsory to the placement and others that you could choose.

Appealing. Applying to graduate scheme as I'm writing this

Yes, there was a large amount of interns and I found L'Oreal to be quite a young company.

I lived at home, but London is quite expensive in terms of socializing.

Yeah great, you have everything in London.

Yes, they have all different kinds of sports teams.