Entails a few aspects such as:
- Project management of advertising creative
- Budget tracking and reporting of the brand
- Data pulling & reporting
- External Agencies – Working closely to develop a good working relationship
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
Enjoyed this placement, i have been given plenty of responsibility and feel i have developed my skills massively as well as enjoying the
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Felt well valued by all of my team, as you go through the year the team become more dependent on you as you become more knowledgable
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My manager provided a lot of help and feedback whenever required, they supported on all my projects and also provided frequent feedback.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
very busy, i never have felt like i have had nothing to do, sometimes it could be hard to meet all deadlines but this helped develop prioritisation skills
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
As said previously i feel i have been given a lot of responsibility which has developed further throughout the year and built as my skills have built.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I think going back to university i will be able to put what i have learnt back into my studies and this should definitely help me get a job after university i think
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
atmosphere was good and the team i have worked with i have enjoyed working with.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
With lots of other interns it helped develop a network between all other interns who i live with and do stuff outside of work with, sometimes at start would of been good to have more clarity but you get the chance to give this feedback
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
You are given training at the start to get up to speed and throughout the year as a whole department to build on these
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
Above 25 days holiday
Working from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
I think that future employment is appealing to continue to develop further and you can see the development path quite clearly
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
I have spent a lot of time outside of work with fellow placement students, by living with them but also other activities at weekends etc and have been on a couple of holidays with them
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
the cost of living was high compared to what i am used to
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
A couple of ok nights out but not very much going on in either reading or maidenhead but you could always go to London for a night out if you wanted
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
A few sports teams which you can take part in after work which are paid for by work as well