2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I was really welcomed and made to feel part of the team from day one.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
The management team were brilliant and tried to include me with as much as they could.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
In the first few weeks, there were a few days where I was bored as I hadn't really been set my business project.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Working alongside the branch and area management teams gave me great exposure to the running of the business and being given projects to complete meant I was able to meaningfully contribute to the branch I worked in.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Able to develop some good knowledge and understanding of how to run a branch and how to monitor/improve performance.
Imagine yourself working at HSBC
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at HSBC