Pricing Coordinator at Zebra Technologies

Bourne End South West
Business Analytics Business Management

8.5/10

The office and had a great atmosphere and the staff were amazing to work with, this made the time there very enjoyable.

Considering I was only going to be there for 12 months it was great that I was given real responsibility which had a real value for the company.

My manager and team were extremely supportive throughout the job. Not just in my role but giving me opportunities to develop tanadferrable skills for when I finished uni.

There was a good balance where I was never drowning in work but I always had something useful to do.

I think I was given the most amount of responsibility which was possible given the short term contract.

The job has provided me with more than enough skills which were pivotal in gaining a job offer whilst still at uni.

Already had a job lined up for when I finished uni but know that there would have been opportunities to apply for if I didn't.