2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Everyone was lovely, nothing was ever too much and no question is ever considered a silly one. I was a valued member of the team, with real responsibilities.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
A considerable amount. I was the first point of contact for all UK employee queries, ran induction from a logistics perspective, help run the benefit fairs from an operations perspective and play a big part in various projects away from my daily role.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Imagine yourself working at Oracle
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 19 roles at Oracle