1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
The role was very independent and your a left to your own creativity. The work environment is great and the office banter is brilliant.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
You are involved in high level projects and guided through your day-to-day actives.
Each employee you work with daily is alway looking to get the best out of you.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Every time you are stuck you are shown a solution, However the job role is very self-thinking and does require a lot initiative.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
busy enough but not stressfully overwhelmed.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
You are given total responsibility with some guidance if needed.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The skills I learnt allowed me to work abroad in Switzerland a skiing resort manager and now selling Apple on a B2B level. This is very financially rewarding and I could not of developed the account management skills I have without the grounding the internship has given me.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Very well organised
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
every time i needed help I was guided by my mentor.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Great! they are a forward thinking company.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
yes, everyone gets on together!
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
I paid £400 for rent and the salary if more than enough to cover this.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
You have revs beaconsfield and high wycombe. London is also a short journey away.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?