Valuations Intern at Cushman & Wakefield

Cushman & Wakefield is a Top Employer

9.0/10

8.6

Valuations team based.

Really enjoyed it. Learnt a great deal during my time there and made some great friends and contacts.

I felt very valued. Right from the first week. I never felt like I was only a temporary part.

I was regularly given support which was extremely helpful.

Busy throughout the day.

A fair amount, enough to get a good experience of what the role involved

Extremely benefit me. Everything I have learnt/gained i can take onto my masters and further for my career. it was a very valuable experience.

positive and very welcoming.

Very well organised. Lots of contact, activites and training session throughout.

a great deal. we had several training sessions which were very informative and interactive.

due to brexit, not as many jobs offered as hoped. but still applying there for the next year.

yes very good, very nice group of poeple.

expensive, but good fun and lively

good fun

There were a couple sporting ones with the graduates which was great to get to know them in a more informal setting.