Intern at Cushman & Wakefield

Cushman & Wakefield is a Top Employer

7.4/10

7.6

5.5

It was a really enjoyable experience, everyone was friendly and supportive. I was given interesting work, and having had no previous experience of the industry, it was a great way to learn about property.

The buddy system was useful in helping us to meet other people in the office, and everyone is genuinely friendly. I was treated as a full member of the team and was always included in things, and was never made to feel like the 'intern'.

I was given help from lots of people for the intern presentation at the end of the internship - it was actually really surprising just how many people were willing to offer their time without being asked. I was also given a lot of advice about options for after graduation.

I was usually very busy, however in general I didn't have to stay late.

I tended to do lots of smaller jobs that helped with the work my team or the other graduates were already doing. So while I didn't get overall responsibility for any one thing, I did feel that I was trusted to help with the overall work the team was producing.

Although the internship was not directly related to my degree, I think I learnt a lot about working in the industry. I had a lot of face to face interaction with clients and I think this will be useful for any career.

Friendly but also hard working.

We had events organised for us and were given a timetable at the start with key dates on it.

We were given training sessions as a group, focussing on developing our personal business skills.

It was a great place to work and I'd be really happy to work there in the future.

There were a fair amount of after work drinks - it was what you made of it really.

Expensive but usual for London.

No idea

Some sports activities but not really much else for interns, although it seems like there is a lot if you have a full time job.