1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I thoroughly enjoyed my internship at C&W, my team was very welcoming and I learnt a huge amount. There was also a lot of opportunities outside of work which was great.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
My colleagues we're great, they we're always willing to help and made sure I got the most of out my internship.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
The management we're great mentors and I learnt a huge amount from them. They helped me to become part of the team and make the most of opportunities outside of work.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I was always busy and never had a time when I had nothing to do. There we're also lots of opportunities outside of the office to attend site visits and meetings.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given a lot of responsibility which enabled me to learn a huge amount.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The skills I've developed will make my final year at university a lot easier as I have learnt so much. I have also made some great contacts who we're happy to offer their support to help me in my final year at university.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
The atmosphere in the office was good, everyone was very friendly and easy to get along with.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
The internship was very well organised, there was a number of welcome presentations on the first day and lots of networking opportunities to meet the other interns.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
I was provided with all the training and development necessary for me to work and learn in and get the most out of my internship as well as providing workshops on presentation skills.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?