Summer Intern at Cushman & Wakefield

Surveying
Cushman & Wakefield is a Top Employer

9.3/10

9.6

I thoroughly enjoyed my internship at C&W, my team was very welcoming and I learnt a huge amount. There was also a lot of opportunities outside of work which was great.

My colleagues we're great, they we're always willing to help and made sure I got the most of out my internship.

The management we're great mentors and I learnt a huge amount from them. They helped me to become part of the team and make the most of opportunities outside of work.

I was always busy and never had a time when I had nothing to do. There we're also lots of opportunities outside of the office to attend site visits and meetings.

I was given a lot of responsibility which enabled me to learn a huge amount.

The skills I've developed will make my final year at university a lot easier as I have learnt so much. I have also made some great contacts who we're happy to offer their support to help me in my final year at university.

The atmosphere in the office was good, everyone was very friendly and easy to get along with.

The internship was very well organised, there was a number of welcome presentations on the first day and lots of networking opportunities to meet the other interns.

I was provided with all the training and development necessary for me to work and learn in and get the most out of my internship as well as providing workshops on presentation skills.