1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
An experience of a lifetime, but it had its ups and downs
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
sometimes they didn't know how much I did.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
a lot of guidance, I always knew what I had to do.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Sometimes were very busy, other just boring.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
The line of work I was in was a responsible job, so being place in that field is already a responsibility.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The work I did was not related to my degree. but for the work I had to do I developed new skills and had a lot of training.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Stressfull sometimes, but very fun!
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Everything was very well organised, there was always someone to talk to with every questions I had and helped my from signing up to arriving on my first day.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
They gave me a very personal and intens training for me to be able to work there.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Its an experience to never forget, if you get to do it, DO IT!
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
At first nobody knew each other, all from different background and skill sets, but we worked together as on oiled machine to make it work the best we could, and made friend for a lifetime while doing it.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
It was expencive to get there and to go out or stay a night away from work.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
When your with your co workers its fun everywhere you go.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
You had the chance to get involved in other sectors at the same place.