1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
It was very enjoyable. I liked the people I worked with, they made me feel like I was part of their team. I also enjoyed meeting all the interns and formed good relationships with them.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I was given tasks I was fully responsible for and I was encouraged to ask for more.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My supervisors (seniors) were very helpful on all the jobs I did, I was free to ask as many questions as I needed to ask.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Very busy! But I liked it that way! I always had something to do, which is why I applied to do an internship in the first place.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Just enough to encourage me and to make sure I felt valued!
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
It was incredibly useful in terms of my future career whether it'd be in audit or financial services or something else.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
The office I worked in was incredibly friendly.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
It was very well organised. There were some instances during our last two days where I felt that we were given maybe a bit too much time to do nothing.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
I felt like they took very good care of me/us.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
I felt like I got to know the firm and that makes me want to work for them. I loved what I saw and I enjoyed my time very much. I would love to join their 2018 graduate programme after I finish my Master's degree.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Yes, I felt we were given all the opportunities to make friends during our training and it helped a great deal to see everyone again at the end of the internship.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
I lived just south of London which is not very cheap but cheaper than London - which was a great plus.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
I do not have any experience with the nightlife in the area.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
I personally did not have the time due to internship commitments but as a full time employee I could do more.