Audit Intern at BDO

Auditing/Tax

BDO is a Top Employer

7.7/10

5.2

It was very enjoyable. I liked the people I worked with, they made me feel like I was part of their team. I also enjoyed meeting all the interns and formed good relationships with them.

I was given tasks I was fully responsible for and I was encouraged to ask for more.

My supervisors (seniors) were very helpful on all the jobs I did, I was free to ask as many questions as I needed to ask.

Very busy! But I liked it that way! I always had something to do, which is why I applied to do an internship in the first place.

Just enough to encourage me and to make sure I felt valued!

It was incredibly useful in terms of my future career whether it'd be in audit or financial services or something else.

The office I worked in was incredibly friendly.

It was very well organised. There were some instances during our last two days where I felt that we were given maybe a bit too much time to do nothing.

I felt like they took very good care of me/us.

I felt like I got to know the firm and that makes me want to work for them. I loved what I saw and I enjoyed my time very much. I would love to join their 2018 graduate programme after I finish my Master's degree.

Yes, I felt we were given all the opportunities to make friends during our training and it helped a great deal to see everyone again at the end of the internship.

I lived just south of London which is not very cheap but cheaper than London - which was a great plus.

I do not have any experience with the nightlife in the area.

I personally did not have the time due to internship commitments but as a full time employee I could do more.