1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
In lunch time, canteen has game to play (Xbox , table football etc). The environment I am working at is very flexible, relax. Sometime you can leave early and sometime you cannot.
During the first week into the office, we also get to introduced to all other employees and meet with other intern.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Everyone is very friendly in our office, however there are lack of spaces due to temporary office... But we do have some event every couple of weeks. Everyone trust you in RCI, so you will feel more freedom rather than lock in and it closed to central Watford, which mean most often we get to party during Friday night.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
From the starting point till now , I had different manager to manage me due to the fact I work in different project every couple of months , but all managers are very supportive, when there are some complicated issue in the project. Especially you never done some work before.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Depend on whether you are on planning or not, but most of time, I am very busy daily basis(usually go overtime 3 days a week) and some work takes a lot of time to finish
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I had a lot of responsibility , had to make sure project is done on time and stick to the planning, all the things you can think of...
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
This company is great, that all I can say, whether you going to trust me or not.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Working from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
I don't drink , so no nightlife for me
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
There is a lot of activities during Summer period.