2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Seniors and peers value your work a lot and communicate well.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Seniors provided tailored mentorship on the job, which helps a lot when you are working on unfamiliar material. The internship also had a 1-week training course that covers basic accounting and finance.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
The workload was very volatile ranging from a lot of work to very little. Days can be very long if there is a mandated deal.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Was given enough responsibility to feel valued.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Very helpful in time management and analytical skills.
Imagine yourself working at Royal Bank of Canada
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Royal Bank of Canada