1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I am enjoying the placement so far and have already learnt invaluable knowledge in relation to the automotive industry ranging from the systems the company uses, to general Audi brand knowledge, to insights into the brand’s customers. It is already clear how beneficial a placement in the network will be.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
All my colleagues were extremely welcoming and valued my day to day responsibilities, seeing the effect they had on the business.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Management were always on hand if I had any questions or needed any help regarding certain projects. Audi UK were also extremely helpful with answering any questions I had.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
There is always something to do, however I found using my initiative also helped keep me busy.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given a variety of projects from the word go, and also had the opportunity to shadow different departments to further my understanding of the business.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Excel skills will be sure to benefit my future career, and learning to analyse data will also help me take a more analytical approach to decisions in future,
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Great atmosphere and with the perfect balance between working hard but also enjoyment.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Audi UK were very thorough and organised with the whole process from interview stages to beginning my journey.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
They have already sent me on training courses and are constantly looking at how to develop me.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
There were no perks with
this Placement Year
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
There are future career prospects here for sure!
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
I worked as the only intern however I got on well the other interns across the network.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
London is a expensive place to live however it is certainly worth doing!
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
London is a great city and there is plenty to do.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?