Customer Insight Analyst & Divisional Analyst at Audi

Administration/Secretarial Automotive Business Analytics Business Intelligence Business Management Customer Service Market Research Sales

Audi is a Top Employer

6.8/10

Data analytics
Sales analysis
Customer analysis

I am enjoying the placement so far and have already learnt invaluable knowledge in relation to the automotive industry ranging from the systems the company uses, to general Audi brand knowledge, to insights into the brand’s customers. It is already clear how beneficial a placement in the network will be.

All my colleagues were extremely welcoming and valued my day to day responsibilities, seeing the effect they had on the business.

Management were always on hand if I had any questions or needed any help regarding certain projects. Audi UK were also extremely helpful with answering any questions I had.

There is always something to do, however I found using my initiative also helped keep me busy.

I was given a variety of projects from the word go, and also had the opportunity to shadow different departments to further my understanding of the business.

Excel skills will be sure to benefit my future career, and learning to analyse data will also help me take a more analytical approach to decisions in future,

Great atmosphere and with the perfect balance between working hard but also enjoyment.

Audi UK were very thorough and organised with the whole process from interview stages to beginning my journey.

They have already sent me on training courses and are constantly looking at how to develop me.

• There were no perks with this Placement Year

There are future career prospects here for sure!

I worked as the only intern however I got on well the other interns across the network.

London is a expensive place to live however it is certainly worth doing!

London is a great city and there is plenty to do.