Intern at Royal Bank of Canada

Banking - Investment

Royal Bank of Canada is a Top Employer

8.9/10

I really enjoyed my summer internship at RBC Capital Markets, since RBC has a unique company culture.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Royal Bank of Canada

I was really seen as a part of the team. Furthermore, I was always invited to team events.

They always supported us during the entire internship. Since I am not a UK citizen, the HR team was really supportive when it comes to tasks like registering for your national insurance number.

Since I had my own projects, I was always quite busy even though the trading activities of clients is usually quite low during the summer.

One of the projects I worked on with another intern was really important for the entire team. Therefore, they really trusted us that we are able to finish the project on time.

The combination of Classroom Based Training, E-Learning and the ability to sit together with employees from different divisions really allowed me to further broaden my knowledge about financial products.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Royal Bank of Canada

Everyone was very friendly and you were always welcome to ask all kinds of questions.

The internship was well organized. They handed us a calendar at the start of our internship that clearly showed the dates and times for the training sessions and also the deadlines for our group projects.

• There were no perks with this Internship

In my opinion, RBC is one of the best employers in the banking industry.

Since we worked together on numerous group projects, we were really able to get to know each other quite well. The overall atmosphere among interns was really friendly.

Since the internship took place in London, the expenses were quite high. However, all major investment banks are based in London. This means that there is no difference between the banks when it comes to the expenses during your internship.