Actuarial intern at Aon

Farnborough South West
Actuarial

8.0/10

I really enjoyed the experience and learnt a lot from my internship. My internship flew by really quickly!

Everyone I worked with was lovely. They were all willing to help me and teach me new things along the way.

I was given great support and help throughout my internship. I also had updates with my managers to see how everything was coming along.

I was kept fairly busy and even at times where I felt I would run out of work, I just had to ask and there was always someone willing to give me work.

I was given responsibility in all the tasks I completed that I did them on time and made sure I passed my work to the right person.

As well as the technical skills I gained, I also will always use the people skills and team work skills that I learnt.

Everyone was very friendly and kind and it was a very nice working environment.

Everything was set up really quickly and efficiently and I didn't have many problems when I joined.

I was given links and pages that would help me progress my personal training which I could do in my free time.

• There were no perks with this Internship

I'd like to go back!

There were only two of us at Farnborough.

I didn't live there but socialising costs were the same as London costs.

There were always events that people were organising that I got invited to and I did go out on a few occasions which were really fun.