1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
All very friendly and encouraging. I was also provided regular feedback which was extremely useful
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Manager met regularly to keep me updated on my progress, ensured I was receiving the correct scope of work and the opportunity to work with a variety of people
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Busier as time went on
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Transferable skills in the working world and for further education. The experience gave me the opportunity to understand more about the industry, adapt to working culture and interact with a wide variety of people
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Very friendly and close-cultured
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Our training and overall experience was very organised and prepared
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
Aon invest in training/exam costs
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Great organisation to work for
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Very social. Majority of the people enjoyed socialising after work in various activities
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Epsom expenditure wise is reasonable
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Slightly quiet area
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?