Network communications at Bloomberg

Information Technology

Bloomberg is a Top Employer

8.7/10

7.4

Obtaining Price quotes/Vendor Availability for potential circuit orders.
Data analysis on Telecoms spend, billing and service.
Learning and managing circuit design and implementation.

The whole culture of Bloomberg is amazing.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at Bloomberg

I felt extremely important, and was working on a real live network. My colleagues have treated me no more less than a full time employee.

There was always guidance no matter what. My team were extremely supportive at all times of the internship.

Almost always. No matter what there is always something to do within Networks as bloomberg has many clients.

I was working set the same tasks as full time employees, in fact when one of the employees were on annual leave I covered their line of work.

My degree doesn't really have anything to do with Networks as I study computer science but being exposed to bloomberg technology has given me some ideas I can implement.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at Bloomberg

The atmosphere was very warm and comforting full of a variety of different characters and smiles on everyone's face.

Very well organised. HR have done an incredible jobs by organizing all skill learning sessions, networking events, etc

A lot of full time employees time was invested into me getting the hang of using the Bloomberg system and training me up so I am comfortable to complete the job.

I really want to come back as a full time employee. It is the best company I have worked at. HR notify all interns about full time opportunities.

There were around 116 of us which was awesome. I never felt alone and the fun never stopped.

Central london will always be expensive, but affordable.

Central london is the place to be other than the prices.

Always events going on outside the office.