2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Most of the clients were willing to help despite they have been working in the company for many years. The non-hierarchy system works really well, people are extremely open to collaboration and they respect each others.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My managers have always been there to support me. Excellent experience, most easy going managers I ever had.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Quite busy. Most of the time I have worked more than the normal 8 hours however it was my decision because I wanted to make the most out of these 10 weeks.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
A lot of responsibility, I was speaking constantly with clients and approaching potential customer as well.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Great communicational skills developed, a bit less regarding Analytical skills, We received one week of training regarding financial function, probably 2 would have been ideal.
Imagine yourself working at Bloomberg
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at Bloomberg