Analytics and Sales at Bloomberg

Sales

Bloomberg is a Top Employer

8.7/10

Analytics And Sales

I really enjoyed. Extremely good exposure to clients. The training was comprehensive and we were always given the possibility to do a one-by-one training.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at Bloomberg

Most of the clients were willing to help despite they have been working in the company for many years. The non-hierarchy system works really well, people are extremely open to collaboration and they respect each others.

My managers have always been there to support me. Excellent experience, most easy going managers I ever had.

Quite busy. Most of the time I have worked more than the normal 8 hours however it was my decision because I wanted to make the most out of these 10 weeks.

A lot of responsibility, I was speaking constantly with clients and approaching potential customer as well.

Great communicational skills developed, a bit less regarding Analytical skills, We received one week of training regarding financial function, probably 2 would have been ideal.

Relaxed and friendly.

Analytics and Sales was extremely well organized.

2 weeks of training would have been ideal.

Many places to dine and clubbing.