2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I felt extremely included in all the projects that I was working on within my rotation.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My managers were always there to offer guidance and advice about projects I was working on, or proposals for new ones.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I was always working on something, but sometimes my workload would significantly increase at any moment. Peaks and troughs!
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given as much responsibility as I was willing to to take! My editors were always happy to guide my through the process, but also leave me to explore ideas on my own.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The skills I have learnt over the last ten weeks have been truly life changing. I have learnt more, by working here in the London news room than any journalism course could have taught me. The atmosphere of being on the front line of news was thrilling and I have honestly been inspired by the people behind the organisation.
Imagine yourself working at Bloomberg
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Bloomberg