2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Bloomberg offers great support, and its employees are very attentive, helpful and supportive of interns that join their department.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My manager has been incredibly supportive, and has guided me throughout the internship. Always provided support and help when needed.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Team gives tasks to do throughout the internship, but if everything was finished earlier, they were happy when we asked for more help we can provide. We were provided topics for presentations that we have to do at the end of the internship, which was extremely interactive and interesting.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
There was responsibility involved, as we directly contacted clients.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Skills developed are very useful. One of the most important transferable skills learned was approaching clients.
Imagine yourself working at Bloomberg
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Bloomberg