Multilingual Project Coordinator at Bloomberg

Financial Management

Bloomberg is a Top Employer

7.9/10

7.4

Nice people, nice office, well-structured programme, lots of independent work. Overall a positive experience.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at Bloomberg

Really made to feel like a member of the team, not just like an intern.

The two managers were great- very helpful and patient.

Very busy in July, quieter towards the end of the internship as the August dead-period kicked in.

On the phone from second week. Left totally alone with clients so lots of responsibility from that point of view.

Spoke my languages a lot, but otherwise the internship didn't have much to do with my degree.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at Bloomberg

Friendly, busy, a bit frenetic at times. My particular department was very very friendly.

Well organised, clear structure, lots of events. Training was a bit boring at times, but this picked up a lot once we started working.

Was not offered a position at the end of the programme, but could imagine working here and establishing a career,

Yeah- lots of social events, pub after work, nice + fun atmosphere. Everyone here is also young so it's never old, boring or stuffy.

I'm from London so didn't notice cost different but it's expensive!

Good- post-city life so lots of outdoor drinks. Not London's best scene, but there's plenty of places around.

I didn't personally, but I think there were some.