intern at Bloomberg

london Greater London
Financial Management

Bloomberg is a Top Employer

8.9/10

summer intern in sales and analytics

It's the second time I am doing a summer internship at Bloomberg, and I've enjoyed this experience even more than last year. I learned a lot and met some incredible people!

I had different people value me and some were people I didn't know that well, others were people worked with on a daily basis.

My line manager and team leader were both extremely supportive all throughout the internship. I received a lot of positive and encouraging feedback but also had some negative feedback when I wasn't doing things in the most efficient way.

I always had things to do and was never bored as I assigned to a variety of different projects. However, the work load was never too overwhelming.

Event though I was an inter, I still got to talk to clients on the phone and go to client meeting. They were usually simple tasks but it still felt like I was given a fair a mount of responsibility.

I developed communication skills and truly learned how to work collaboratively in a team, which are skills I will keep for life

The atmosphere was very professional but very friendly at the same time

The structure of the program was remarkable

I feels as though the company invested a lot on interns, which was very encouraging

I feel as though I did a good job and got along really well with my colleagues. I am really hoping to get an offer.

While everything remained professional at work, colleagues were very friendly outside.

a lot of cheap restaurants and bars around Moorgate