2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I had different people value me and some were people I didn't know that well, others were people worked with on a daily basis.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My line manager and team leader were both extremely supportive all throughout the internship. I received a lot of positive and encouraging feedback but also had some negative feedback when I wasn't doing things in the most efficient way.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I always had things to do and was never bored as I assigned to a variety of different projects. However, the work load was never too overwhelming.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Event though I was an inter, I still got to talk to clients on the phone and go to client meeting. They were usually simple tasks but it still felt like I was given a fair a mount of responsibility.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I developed communication skills and truly learned how to work collaboratively in a team, which are skills I will keep for life
Imagine yourself working at Bloomberg
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at Bloomberg