Summer intern at UBS

UBS is a Top Employer

6.9/10

7.7

4.2

Project and implementation of automated acceptance tests system.

It was really a very interesting experience for me, and something totally different from my all previous placements.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at UBS

I think the atmosphere in my team was very open - and I think everyone was willing to hear my opinion. I won't say though that they were like family - there was no team integration after work.

I was a bit a holiday time in the company, so the problem was that I had to seek for guidance by different members of my team based on availability of them.

I had to manage this by myself, there was no pressure at all, so in the beginning I felt a little bored, but later on I started to pick more and more tasks.

There was not much personal responsibility, because most of the decisions were made by the whole team.

I cannot say, but I think organisation skills I gained are going to be very useful for planning even non-work related tasks.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at UBS

Working in open space is really enjoyable - there is always a chance to have a talk with everyone.

I think it was really really good... Can't see a serious flaw in it.

Members of my team always were there to give me very good explainations, there were also some department-wide lectures and discussions, as well as training for all the interns.

The salary for next position is not very impressive... although working with them was really good.

There were only two events in two months...

Everything is expensive in London...

Riots?

I think there were, but I wasn't that interested in them because of other non-work related tasks I had to finish.