7.3/10

• Organisation
  • Socialising
    6.0

2. 9/10

4. I enjoyed working with my team very much. They showed genuine appreciation for my work and looked after me well. They really hope that I will be back with them after the internship.

6. Despite his busy schedule, my manager had regular catch-up sessions with me to monitor my progress and help with issues that I raised. He gave me a lot of great advice and was very supportive.

8. I had daily and sometimes ad hoc tasks on top of 3 projects, but mainly it was up to me to set my own daily workload.

9. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
  10. A fair enough amount! My team often encouraged me to be in the driving seat.

12. Practice makes perfect - I was really able to hone some of my existing skills and most importantly, develop more confidence.

14. My team was definitely a fun bunch!

15. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?

16. 5/10

18. We had a full day's lecture on financial markets and products as part of our induction week and lunchtime lectures every Wednesday.

20. Subsidised/Company Gym

Company Parties/Events

Staff Sales/Staff Shop

21. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
  22. Got an offer and have accepted already.

24. There was always something going on on Friday nights.

25. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
  26. The Square Mile - enough said.

28. Lots of pubs and bars immediately around the office and some lively areas around such as Brick Lane etc.

30. 7/10