2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
My colleagues were always happy to answer questions and would always give me the chance to get involved in projects when I wanted to. Everyone also made me feel very welcome.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Although my manager was not in the office a lot, they were always on e-mail and more than happy to provide assistance, answer questions and have progress meetings. They were very encouraging and I have definitely grown in confidence since I have been here.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Some days were quite but if you wanted something to do you would always be able to find it.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given responsibly for my own events, from the initial enquiry through to the day of the event. Of course when I started I had less responsibility but throughout the year as I proved myself I was given more.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The skills and experiences I have learnt throughout the year have been invaluable. I have learnt practical skills and been able to apply all of the theory at from University into a work place. I had the chance to go on lots of training courses, as well as gaining real events experience.
Imagine yourself working at Porsche
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 11 roles at Porsche