Marketing Intern at L'Oreal

L'Oreal is a Top Employer

7.1/10

7.7
6.4

This has been an invaluable experience and one that will definitely help me as my professional career progresses.

I feel that I was member of the team like any other full-time member of staff.

This is where I would underline the room for improvement. I got on well with my team, however due to the very demanding nature of their work, they weren't often available for catch ups or brief meetings to guide/support me.

At the beginning I had some slow days, but as the weeks progressed I had a perfect balance. Some days I had too much work and would have to stay quite late.

I had some really interesting assignments, including responsibility over thousands of pounds worth of collateral.

I believe I've developed a lot of transferable skills that I will be able to use and adapt during my final year at university. My time management, organisational and communication skills have all developed greatly.

Great atmosphere with a variety of different characters

Could have been better - reviews and objectives were late and meant it was hard for me to benchmark my progress

HR prepared an excellent interns learning programme that allowed me to learn about the different aspects of the business

Very, I would love to work for L'Oreal.

So many interns, so always lots of new people to meet

quite expensive, but that is expected for London. Pay covered costs

Really fun, lots of variety and something for everyone

London, so lots of things to choose from