Technology Intern at Standard Life Aberdeen

Edinburgh Scotland
Mathematics/Statistics

8.7/10

The internship was thoroughly enjoyable. The project I was given had real value to the company and made my 10 weeks feel very rewarding.

I was made to feel extremely welcome during my internship. Everyone around me was willing to help and guide me in the right direction.

I've obtained many transferrable skills from my internship and I will be able to implement this new knowledge obtained at university. The internship has given me an experience of a professional environment that I will never forget.

There were many personal development activities throughout the internship which were really useful in further improving communication and presentation skills.

The accommodation was paid for.