1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
The internship was thoroughly enjoyable. The project I was given had real value to the company and made my 10 weeks feel very rewarding.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I was made to feel extremely welcome during my internship. Everyone around me was willing to help and guide me in the right direction.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I've obtained many transferrable skills from my internship and I will be able to implement this new knowledge obtained at university. The internship has given me an experience of a professional environment that I will never forget.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
There were many personal development activities throughout the internship which were really useful in further improving communication and presentation skills.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
The accommodation was paid for.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?