Sales consultant and Customer service agent at Golfbreaks.com

Windsor South West
Sales

5.6/10

5.5

Interacting with customers, devising and advising on the best golf packages for them, problem solving, organising all details of thier golf breaks.

The overall satisfaction was pleasing, however certain colleagues whose behaviour towards me was disciplined, dealing with complaints and being forced to move into a different department was difficult. Personal issues interferred with the experience which made it a year of pressure and stress.

Certain members of the team were great to work with, however others made it incredibly difficult. The intention was there to enjoy working with colleagues.

Very supportive and helpful when advice was required.

Under incredible pressure during peak season to the extent that we were completely over worked which contrasted to low season when we did not have a lot to do.

Each member of the team was incredibly important and forefronted the business.

I value the experience I had and have learnt a great deal from it.

There was a good buzz when work was under control and the team was being successful, however there were times when it was very segregated and miserable.

The company take on a lot of placements and so it is excellently run.

I recieved a great deal of training and support. I also went on external courses.

I did not find the work challenging enough or exciting enough to go back. There is not a wide aspect for promotion.

There were lots of placement students to get along with and socialise with.

The area is an expensive area to live and go out in. Commuting is difficult due to the traffic volume.

There were a few nice bars but a limited selection of clubs which were incredibly sleazy.

There was a wide opportunity to play golf and I think a few other sports.