Paralegal at Shoosmiths

Whiteley South East
Legal/Law

9.2/10

Commerical Litigation Paralegal

My week insight was a fantastic experience into a whole new area of law which I had no experience.
The amount of information and scope I was given to learn was unprecedented.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Shoosmiths

Incredibly. Everything I did I was thanked for - even if not along the lines they were wanting but it was expected as I was learning.

As much as I wanted and needed.

This has given me the drive and insight into the corporate legal world and has directed my career.

Some parts were set and and some were flexible which was the perfect combination.

Very friendly, approachable, fun yet serious and intense in the legal work.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Shoosmiths

Very much so, I have now been offered a training contract.

It gave more insight into working on the other side of the firm. Private and Corporate.

As I am already an employee, I knew the firms culture in the office I was based, but working in another office hightlighted how the culture runs throughout all offices.

Content varied and I was given the opportunity to see the content of other departments which has helped me focus on my career path.

Great policy and very much appreciated.

Yes, a lunch was arranged and otehr people in the office made an effort to come and see me.

Very friendly and informative.

Yes, sportds, charity and social events.

Very much so.