Intern at Schlumberger

Chemistry

9.5/10

9.7
9.6

I really enjoy doing an internship in Schlumberger/

The colleagues are very nice and multicultural, they are always ready to help you and share some experience with you.

For me, my supervisor give a lot of advices and large support which I really appreciate.

In general, we have lots of work to do, we need to manage the time to carry on it methodically.

We take responsibility of task we carry on, we try to solve the problem during the process.

I learn a lot of using scientific equipment, the ideal of safety during the work which are help in future career.

Many interns sit with some PhD student, we will communicate with a lot of topic, which enrich the daily life a lot.

At the first beginning, we make it very clear about the project we are going to do. According to the process, we might have some change, which is normal and reasonable.

From the career, personal safety, social life aspects, we get well trained.

It really good to have a job here since it has a clear career development plan, every employee is well trained.

Yes, it's great.

Living in Cambridge is not cheap, but the company has good welfare for us, so it is quite nice living and socializing here.

We organize some activities like watching movies.

For sure.