Cloud Sales Enablement at Hewlett Packard Enterprise

3.0/10

4.0
2.0

2.8

The placement was enjoyable as it allowed me to network (somewhat) and travel some while being part of a team that was in the begging very active. This however declined thought the year as management changes took place the the opportunities to learn were exhausted.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Hewlett Packard Enterprise

There was a sense of value at times but ultimately the opportunities to work together as a team were limited extremely limited and so were the networking opportunities.

I was given some guidance but support was minimal. More often than not I was left to fend for myself with little interest in developing me as a professional in the company.

The work was mundane and my team did not effectively utilise me.

At times more, in others less. overall not much at all in anything that mattered.

Whether positive or negative it has been an opportunity to learn tremendously.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Dead and anonymous. No one cares about anyone.

Little support from HR that mattered in any quantifiable way and my team nether really included me nor allowed me to then plan myself or planned on my behalf.

I received no training or development beyond that which I could gather from being on calls where other people are managing projects.

Its been worth for having HPE on my CV but I would not want work here again. Employees are cuffed by politics and the management is crippled by fear of the shareholders.

There was some but none that was productive.

Perhaps not as pricy as central London but in no means cheap.

The area is a dump of unemployment.

Some, not many.