The vacation scheme provided a really good insight into the firms' culture, the deals it has been involved in and its future strategy. It was a very rewarding experience and I learnt a lot whilst I was here.
2. To what extent did you feel valued during your time at the company or firm?
People were very appreciative and gave positive feedback on work I had done well, which made me feel valued.
3. How much guidance/support did you receive during the insight?
The people in the team I was in were really supportive with all aspects of the scheme.
4. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and information you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
5. How well structured was the insight?
At first I thought we were in presentations too much and weren't getting to spend much time in our seats. But during the second week this changed and overall it was a good balance of presentations and work.
6. How was the general atmosphere during your insight?
7. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
8. To what extent did the insight help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?
9. How much did the insight help you in understanding the company culture?
10. How valuable was the content in helping you to decide on your future career path?
11. Were you paid or reimbursed adequately for this experience?
12. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees of the company or firm?
13. How were the networking/ social event opportunities?
14. Did you find out about activities that employees can get involved in outside of work?