Sales Support at Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Bracknell South West
Business Analytics Information Technology Sales

7.5/10

I've thoroughly enjoyed my internship year at HPE. They're a fantastic, credible organisation to work for and have such an open culture; everyone is so friendly and welcoming. I have learnt so much on my year here and would no question do it again and recommend it to anyone looking for a placement themselves.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Hewlett Packard Enterprise

I felt like a permanent, incremental member of staff in my team. I felt of importance and as though my efforts are detrimental to the team.

With monthly 1:1s, my manager made every effort to make the most of my year here.

There were peaks and troughs in my workload as I'd inherit projects and other days I would purely be working from email requests. If I was dead on my feet I could happily go back to my manager and ask for more work

I was given a fair amount of responsibility, but didn't make me feel out of my depth

My organisation and time management has improved massively and I can only hope this continues into my last year of studies and further.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Quite a corporate environment but with an open office you can approach anyone and everyone is always more than happy to help.

With an intern community of over 60, the whole programme is well-run. The business is very receptive to the yearly intake and it's almost like a university atmosphere with the other interns, so you won't be alone!

I have learnt a vast amount of skills whilst on the job. In terms of actual training, this could be improved.

Although you do have you reapply to the business onto the graduate scheme even if you've done an internship, this doesn't put me off as I feel i've networked with enough people to secure a place. However with the sales graduate scheme based in Erskine, this is a small concern to me.

Definitely, with over 60 interns, there's a real university spirit. In the first month there is weekly social events; which does continue into the next months but not necessarily on a weekly basis.

From living in London for Uni, Reading and the surrounding Berks area is an affordable place to live and go out.

In Bracknell there isn't one, however most of the interns live in Reading and there's a decent variety there!

Nothing the company really advertises, but I found myself a sports team to join.