Marketing and Events at Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Bracknell Greater London
Administration/Secretarial Advertising Business Management Human Resources Market Research Marketing Public Relations Recruitment Surveying Telecommunications Voluntary

8.1/10

Assisting campaign managers in executing key events throughout the year.

I thoroughly enjoyed my whole placement year, it was an invaluable opportunity to build an extensive network and gain experience in all areas of a business.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Hewlett Packard Enterprise

The team were welcoming and encouraging from day one and we very quickly adapted to core roles within the team, feeling valued and crucial to some of the campaign execution within the team.

We had bi-weekly meetings with our supervisor, and felt we could discuss any problems freely. Clare gave great advice on developing our careers and was more than happy for us to explore other areas of potential interest.

When there were events on I'd often work long hours to get things done, but it's worth it!

I was given a lot of responsibility as a few members of the team left and it became crucial that we all shared the workload. I picked up tasks which were originally managed by the campaign managers and that's a great achievement for me personally.

It's shown me a practical side to Marketing in the corporate world, and has put some of what we learn at university into context.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Hewlett Packard Enterprise

There were around 55 interns - so it was a very young and energetic environment.

Very well - you can tell HP(E) have run the internship program for years.

There is an online portal where you can log on and select any online courses to take - a great opportunity to develop your skills.

I'd love to come back to HPE.

Yes, it was great, everyone lives in Reading together so you bond really quickly.

Great - was cheap in Reading and close enough to London that you could go there if you fancied.

Bracknell, none. Reading was quite good :)

Loads, there is a strong emphasis on getting involved in charity work, fundraising and any extra curricular activities.