2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
The team were welcoming and encouraging from day one and we very quickly adapted to core roles within the team, feeling valued and crucial to some of the campaign execution within the team.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
We had bi-weekly meetings with our supervisor, and felt we could discuss any problems freely. Clare gave great advice on developing our careers and was more than happy for us to explore other areas of potential interest.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
When there were events on I'd often work long hours to get things done, but it's worth it!
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given a lot of responsibility as a few members of the team left and it became crucial that we all shared the workload. I picked up tasks which were originally managed by the campaign managers and that's a great achievement for me personally.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
It's shown me a practical side to Marketing in the corporate world, and has put some of what we learn at university into context.
Imagine yourself working at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 5 roles at Hewlett Packard Enterprise