Educational Hire Team at Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Newcastle North East
Business Analytics Business Management Financial Management Marketing Recruitment

8.4/10

7.6

Primary role is to assist in recruitment of educational hires however this is probably just over half my time. The rest I assist in events and resource planning amongst other things.

I really enjoyed my placement at Hewlett Packard Enterprise. I was given the opportunity to get involved in a vast range of activities and meet loads of people both internal and external. There was the occasionally spell at the begin of my placement where I would have a quiet week however this didn't last long which was great.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Hewlett Packard Enterprise

I feel really valued by my colleagues and have a lot of responsibility within my team.

Management & supervisors were very supportive throughout my placement - on both a professional and personal level.

I am generally very busy but as mentioned previously there was the odd quiet day towards the beginning of my placement

I was given a huge amount of responsibility during my placement from coordinating and helping to plan events as well as represent the company at external events.

N/A - cant comment yet as I haven't returned to university yet. However I do feel they will benefit me greatly

Friendly and Social

There could be slightly move structure around training and assessments

Was given the opportunity to gain ITIL qualification and managers are open to requests of further training

High however I am still contemplating over this as I am unsure if the office location will be my preference after graduating

We went out frequently and met up for lunch throughout the week

Moderate - its Newcastle so accommodation is around 70-100 a week without bills and going out is cheap in the week - however weekend is slightly more expensive

its Newcastle.

There are a range of volunteering and charity events to get involved with.