1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I really enjoyed the placement experience. The ability to network with senior individuals within the company really made this placement stand out.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I felt valued by my team as my job role included real resposibility which impacted the performance of the business.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
I felt very supported within my team. Weekly catch-ups with my manager meant that my concerns were always met.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I was very busy, but never to the extenet where I felt out of my depth. The perfect level for self-development.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given a huge level of responsibility which impacted on the performance of the Public Sector team.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The skills and training acquired will massively boost my performance entering my final year and going on in my later career.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
A fun, team-working environment. Our team took part in many group activities.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
It was like a well-oiled machine. Everything seemed very well organised behind the scenes.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
There were plenty of training courses to enter at the discretion of the indibvidual intern.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
Above 25 days holiday
Working from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Extremely appealing. I've put myself in a posiiton to rejoin as a Graduate, based on my performance as an intern.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
An incredible social scene. We have weekly socials, intern balls, days at the races, charity events. The list goes on.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
The nightlife was incredible. The scene is awesome. We have the likes of Lola Lo, Sakura (a new ping pong bar), Q Bar, Revolutions, Yates, Matchbox - Wow so many good memories in the above stated places.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?