Sales Strategy & Planning at Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Bracknell South West
Sales

10.0/10

I really enjoyed the placement experience. The ability to network with senior individuals within the company really made this placement stand out.

I felt valued by my team as my job role included real resposibility which impacted the performance of the business.

I felt very supported within my team. Weekly catch-ups with my manager meant that my concerns were always met.

I was very busy, but never to the extenet where I felt out of my depth. The perfect level for self-development.

I was given a huge level of responsibility which impacted on the performance of the Public Sector team.

The skills and training acquired will massively boost my performance entering my final year and going on in my later career.

A fun, team-working environment. Our team took part in many group activities.

It was like a well-oiled machine. Everything seemed very well organised behind the scenes.

There were plenty of training courses to enter at the discretion of the indibvidual intern.

Extremely appealing. I've put myself in a posiiton to rejoin as a Graduate, based on my performance as an intern.

An incredible social scene. We have weekly socials, intern balls, days at the races, charity events. The list goes on.

The nightlife was incredible. The scene is awesome. We have the likes of Lola Lo, Sakura (a new ping pong bar), Q Bar, Revolutions, Yates, Matchbox - Wow so many good memories in the above stated places.

Yes, there were sports clubs.