2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
There was little sense of hierarchy - open plan office, so juniors could sit with partners! My contributions and thoughts were always listened to.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Given support in abundance. Always offered help and guidance on every job I did.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Perfect balance when out at clients. When the new starters were first in the office it was difficult for the more senior members of staff to give us jobs as we didn't know what we were doing. The balance was much better as we learnt more.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Was thrown straight into it - saw clients in my first proper week and was sent out on my own for clients very early on.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Although Accountancy is not the degree I study, it has certainly given me numerical and computer skills that can help me with my Economics degree. It has given me a great chance to improve my people skills as I am meeting new clients week in, week out.
Imagine yourself working at Mazars LLP
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Mazars LLP