Finance at Cummins

Darlington/Durham North East

Cummins is a Top Employer

8.2/10

Working for Cummins was a fantastic opportunity for myself. Best decision of my life.

Really great team to work with! Everyone within my department was really helpful and supporting!

Whenever I required help there was someone always someone available! I often had 1-1 meetings with my manager and supervisor which was really useful.

Everyday was a busy day for myself but enjoyable!

As the year grew I was given more responsibility. But you need to be willing to volunteer yourself as it won't fall on your lap.

The amount of knowledge I've gained this year has been phenomenal! I now feel very confident conversing about economic and accountancy matters.

Fantastic atmosphere! Sometimes it didn't feel like the work!

Cummins placement year was very well organised. Especially the student development programme and my job role.

A range of 5 a side football games every week. My supervisor and manager regularly attended which made it extra interesting!

Cost of living was really cheap.