Very informative. Learnt lots about different areas of law. Work was often polarised between being extremely challenging and very easy. Buddy and Supervisor were both extremely generous with their time and easy to get on with.
2. To what extent did you feel valued during your time at the company or firm?
Occasionally given very basic tasks but overall treated like an adult with interesting work.
3. How much guidance/support did you receive during the insight?
Lots from supervisor and buddy as well as other members of team.
4. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and information you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
No longer doing a degree. Very useful in terms of legal knowledge. Not convinced that I've developed lots of transferrable skills this week.
5. How well structured was the insight?
6. How was the general atmosphere during your insight?
7. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
8. To what extent did the insight help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?
9. How much did the insight help you in understanding the company culture?
10. How valuable was the content of the day in helping you to decide on your future career path?
11. Were you paid or reimbursed adequately for this experience?
12. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees of the company or firm?
Quiz with Lloyds was good fun as was the dinner and social networking.
13. How were the networking/ social event opportunities?
14. Did you find out about activities that employees can get involved in outside of work?