Summer Vacation Scheme at CMS

London South East
Legal/Law Voluntary

9.4/10

9.7

Shadowing a trainee and an associate for two weeks learning about all things CMS!

The insight was extremely enjoyable. It was an excellent combination of a broad summary and precise focus of CMS.

I felt incredibly valued at CMS. I was given work that would be reviewed and then sent to clients and felt that I was not just being asked to do menial tasks.

I did receive a lot of support in terms of the general practice of law - i.e. from partner presentations and general information about the firm. My department was extremely nice, however it was incredibly busy so I did not receive that much guidance. However, this was useful in some ways as it allowed me to work independently and learn a lot from my own work.

Th

The general atmosphere was really fantastic. Everybody was super friendly, there was no hierarchy or unpleasant personalities, and everything that is said in the CMS literature was extremely accurate.